Monday, July 13, 2009

This is it...

Well, today is my actual due date! And...no baby! Ha! The plan is for me to go in tomorrow night and they will start my induction. I should have baby Noah some time on Wednesday. It's weird to think that it's all scheduled and planned out. I was looking forward to the romantic fantasy of it being spontaneous but, it is what it is I guess. It's kind of nice having it planned though because now I can shave, do my hair, put on makeup, make sure I have everything together and not be in a chaotic rush! So, I guess there is a bright side. Oh...and the fact that I know when I'll meet my little guy! That makes me so happy to think about! This is all so scary and exciting at the same time. Tomorrow, Greg and I are having "date day". We decided that since I don't go into the hospital until six o'clock at night, we would spend the day eating lunch, going to a movie, doing last minute "us" things so that our last day as a "couple" only wouldn't be spent worrying and being nervous. I hope that works! Anyway, hopefully next time I post something I'll have pics of our handsome son. I can't wait to update. Keep all three of us in your prayers please. Love you all!