Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I can't believe I'm 6 months along...
















I'm 25 weeks pregnant and I don't know where the time has gone! I feel like it was just yesterday that I took four pregnancy tests to make sure they were accurate. Ha! I saw my doctor yesterday and he said Noah and I are doing great! He said I have minimal weight gain...which I was so happy about because I feel huge! :) He also said that he predicts that I have the baby right after or around the 4th of July!!! Yay! I cannot wait to see my sweet little angel baby's face! Until that time...here are some pics of our favorite baby things we've bought or had given to us! Thank you Aunt Amy, Aunt Capree, Grandma Vicki and Grandma Lorrie for contributing to Noah's oveflowing closet!! Oh yeah, there's also a couple pregger pics! Love you all!